Saturday, September 01, 2018

Reflections on a Month of frenetic Posting

Well it's been fun but the record posting of August ie 97! is alas unsustainable as too time consuming coupled with the the minor fact that hardly anyone appears to be reading it (as of of my detractors has kindly pointed out!!)  I have enjoyed it immensely and amused myself but cannot dedicate so much time to it going forward as bluntly, I am not being paid to do it!

If I was Alec Salmond I could set up crowd funding and get £100000 in a few days but I am not. So expect a diminution of posting going forward - or support this work financially be pledging something in the comments section. I shall not hold my breath!

If Marx could be paid by Engels and his resulting financial contribution led to the deaths of hundreds of millions of people I don't see why i should not seek out my Engels or a group of them to help save the Western World! (Pretentious -moi?!)

No comments: