Saturday, October 06, 2018

Supreme Twat Kavanaugh v Me Too

What an invidious choice! The supreme slimeball sex fiend Kavnaugh with his religious hypocrisy, hair trigger temper and nauseating sense of entitlement to say nothing of his toxic views on abortion v the hysterical emotionally incontinent Me Too crowd -I'm a victim too! Back in 1972 a man made a pass at me! Give me a million.

A plague on both their houses but frankly Kavanaugh is such a creep and a deadly serious threat to Americans, the constitution and to all women that I don't care what low underhand methods the Democrats deploy to unseat him and if he does pass the audition I hope they pursue every inquiry from the long queue of women no doubt waiting to emerge with their stories and dog him to the bitter end.

The fact that the judge gets the imprimatur of sex pest Trump should surely rest this case.

No comments: