Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Politicians And God

People often accuse doctors of playing God but they are the height of modesty compared with politicians especially those on the Left who want to control every human action from 'the cradle to grave' and see it as an affront and an act of heresy if anyone demurs and questions their divine right of intervention into the minutae of people's everyday life.

Most Conservatives it has to be owned are not much better and go native as soon as they get into office and take to empire building with little compunction.They also do not like criticism as I have found to my cost over at Conservativehome website brainchild of Tim Montgomerrie as I have now be banned from the comment section due to the fact that I critiqued the party from a libertarian perspective.It seems they are more comfortable with the Lefties who infest the comments than me which I suppose should be taken as a compliment.It will free me up to concentrate on political activism and my foredoomed failure to save Conservatives from themselves will hopefully serve as a lesson not to waste time on lost causes in future.

1 comment:

niconoclast said...

Correction.Not banned from Conhome.Just my paranoia in overdrive!