Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Masters of the Cover Up?

Could it be true that the tin pot guru / fake/ fraud / Roy Masters has been arrested yet again for pulling a gun on a member/s of his family for Chrissakes? It is almost impossible to know as whatever information is on the web is scanty and negligible to say the least. Whether it means that the mafioso like Master's clan are very effective in muzzling the news outlets to cover up this embarrassing saga or whether the US libel laws are more stringent than ours or maybe that he is such an insignificant little nobody in the media scheme of things that his bizarre antics warrant no attention whatsoever or indeed that my interest in his shennanigans is more a reflection of the sad fact that I for a very long time was under the spell of this arrant knave and arch deceiver  I do not know, but whatever the case the events are shrouded in mystery and blank outs. Who is he in dispute with -which sons? If anyone across the pond knows (to be blunt) what's it all about and wants to fill me in on the details I would very much appreciate it, thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda Method flogged the arrest and I added to the comments at mailtribune.com/news/20171001/roy-masters-arrested-on-menacing-harrassment-charges, which now re-directs me to a page absent comments. The arrest should be a public record, if anyone cares to search (a fee might be required). Court proceedings, if any, should also be a public record. I doubt that the US libel laws are more discouraging of abuse than GB's. If there's scant commercial media interest, then I'd suspect inadequate scandal to boost ad revenue.

Excerpting from my (now absent) comments:

1. During RM's 12/6/17 program (K9128), RM describes a long history of family difficulty. At 25:45, RM denounces two kids as evil, doing dangerous things to FHU, so he fired them. He predicts future press describing their attempts to take the FHU, and that he has five preventive lawsuits.
2. RM has described how he lost vocabulary after a hospital stay. I understood that a murderous nurse infected him with sepsis, and that he was blessed to survive.

I've noticed a few lapses that suggest RM might be suffering brain farts, if not early signs of dementia. Allowances should be made for a 90+ year-old man who survived the London WWII blitz and long-undiagnosed amoebic dysentery.

I find the latest news at twitter.com/UncleRoyMasters, e.g., youtube.com/watch?v=94sKZawV17k and youtube.com/watch?v=SgBVtOIMyD4. By chance, I found a litigation update dated Thursday, June 21, 2018 at talkers.com/tag/mark-masters, search for TRN Seeks Permission to Appeal Case Against Westwood One.