Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Israel and the MSM's Dirty War

We are in danger of overlooking a crucial fact.All our views and impressions on what is happening in Lebannon are predicated on what we have seen from the MSM -which is a bit like viewing life through one of those hideously distorted mirrors they used to have at fairgrounds.Remember what they did during the Vietnam war?

Had such 'reporters' been around during WW11 we would all be Nazi slaves now.
My fervent wish is that such tendentious reporters whilst descanting in their pseudo moral outrage at Israeli actions are blown to smithereens in mid sentence.Why does Israel give these Haw Haws houseroom?

Alll this hand wringing about 'proportionality' is self indulgence,moral decadence and ratiocination.

Bottom line, it is either Israeli children and civilians or lebanese children and civilians.I personally don't find that a difficult choice to make and would suspect the motives of anyone who does.

3 comments:

lostkitty said...

Ah. ur not a humanitarian but an Israelitarian. It makes sense now. Not on the side of justice but on the side of might...

Sky Captain said...

Funny that.
The side of might was always the Arab nations-UAR in 1967 for example.
But when they got their teeth kicked in a few times, suddenly they came over all 'victim' and suddenly Israel was the side of might.
Perhaps if this was the 70s, Tahnia might have considered joining Bader-Meinhoff?
She'd be a very good front.

lostkitty said...

I dont know if the Arab states were every truly mighty in living memory but I agree with u - they all act a bit pathetic.

As for being Bader-meinhof or RAF... I think I've made my views on the killing of innocents clear - I do not agree with it. Ever.

Get ur facts right. U guys are incredible - I'm not going around calling u names am I? Yet for having a different view to yours I'm getting insulted and being told I'm a terrorist.
Do u even support having a democracy - or do u want to roll out the totalitarian state now??