Saturday, May 12, 2007

Talking of Myths

After he has torn the guts out of the nation and reduced it to a servile state and multi cultural cesspit he asserts that it is the greatest nation on earth. What planet is the man living on? I always saw through this popinjay but but for a while I did cut him some slack and must admit I have been swayed by his oratory from time to time. Perhaps I am just more cynical or whatever but when I have watched him recently a whole other Blair has been revealed to me: shifty, evasive, shy, diffident, halting in speech a ham actor with a girlish charm belying his age.

What a gargantuan struggle it was for him to get the words out when praising Brown!He came not to praise but to bury in faint praise. It was risible and quite a contrast to Brown's fluent breathless torrents of words expressly designed by their rapid speed of delivery to obviate any objections on the part of the hapless media interlocutors. A second hand car salesman would envy this man's patter.

No comments: