Friday, May 04, 2007

All Smoked Out

In town today sitting on a bench. It was windy but a woman sitting a few feet away from me was smoking and I was getting the full benefit of her smoke stream. Sorry to all you stray libertarians who may visit here ocasionally but I am in favour of an outright smoking ban. Excommunicate me from the Church of Libertarianism if you will. I don't want to breath in that foul odour.

Maybe I am maligning the Libs but most of them I know at least are against all such constraints on perspnal liberty. But this isn't personal, it is public and my liberties to breathe unsmoky air are being violated. Maybe I AM the true Libertarian after all?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stupid is as stupid does. Does that mean you want a law against it? Are you going to get cancer? Are you going to move or are you going to ask them to put it out?
The cowards want laws to sheeple them.
Maybe you want a law for people who play their ipod so loud because you sat next to one and wished it so.