Friday, October 28, 2011

Capitalist Evolution

Yesterday I posted on the Capitalist Revolution.All well and good but that is a projection down the long and winding road from Capitalist Evolution.A vision of last resort.We are a long way from such a scenario.First must come education,dissemination of ideas,a laying of foundations.Unlike the Left we must not indulge in perceptual concrete bound level of puerile gesture politics.It must be based on a sound footing a coherent philosophical ideology based on a foundation of reality.There is a place for Tea Party activism but it must be alongside a coherent world view and not just a mish mash of conflicting confused interest groups babbling incoherently.(Again,to be continued)

1 comment:

niconoclast said...

e all know about the prophet but of course no discussion of that would be welcome here. Therein lies the problem.Muslims have effectively framed the parameters of public discourse.Miss Warsi is to put it politely being disingenuous.If I insult some fictitious entity hailing from the East I am in risk of my life.If I insult the Christian fellow I am not.She knows it,everybody knows it.I will go out on a limb as usual and say Izlam please go home.It is time to stop tolerating the intolerable.(O dear ,will this see the light of day.To be honest I am not sanguine about that!