Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Leo Won't Let The Show Go On

Isn't Big Brother getting hotted up? Leo is roaring now. It is fascinating seeing the other face of fame. The face that is usually so assiduously hidden. The white mask has come off and Leo is not a happy bunny. Perhaps he should just bear in mind there is only 25 days standing between him and the biggest comeback since Lazarus.

Jade is as ever, just wonderful. No guile, no side, just well, almost innocent. Her mother is a helot with a warmer side she manages to conceal. Shepla is princessly. Who cares if she is a tad manipulative. Her future husband might... The yank A team chap is almost a typical American: charming, polite. Jermaine Jackson keeps his counsel and has that gentle manner and nature we see in his genius brother.

The whole thing of course is a complete waste of time and energy but lacking sleep as I am it is as much as I am capable of reviewing at present. Blog for blog's sake....

2 comments:

Bret Reid said...

I'm glad I don't watch TV at home, and don't waste my hard-earned money on a licence. The license authority should pay US to watch such junk.

niconoclast said...

I pay twice. For satelite too! I am in favour of scrapping the licence fee of course.