Friday, October 27, 2006

Chianti Commies

Daily Mail article yesterday about the wealth of George Galloway. The cigar smoking commie has got £half a million plus property in the UK and property abroad with land and a view of the Atlantic. Framed picture of Che on his wall.

These property owning commie hypocrites need exposing more. How do they square the circle? I suppose if they can rationalise and swallow the camel of communism itself their own local contradictions are but mere gnats and slide down effortlessly.

2 comments:

Sky Captain said...

I'm more of a Chianti Capitalist myself.
Free Enterprise is really a redundant term.
Anyway, I've been having problems with weevils, so my site will be slowing down considerably.
Besides, I don't have too much to say at the moment.

niconoclast said...

Dittoes.Yesterday when I was typing, numbers were appearing instead of letters! Someone was trying to tell me I am writing by numbers I guess.

Also why am I writing for nothing when lesser mortals are being paid for it!