Sunday, February 05, 2006

Send In The Clones

The Camoronians are getting rattled.One of them accused me of 'right wing nihilism' on their website.Let me see now; a left wing entryist faction takes over the party,jettisons all their core values and accuses those who insist on keeping their values instead of prostituing them of nihilism?There is projection going on here I say.

Camoron must be Blair's evil twin.The way they smile at each other conspiratorily over the despatch box is disquieting.Here is my sucessor in whom I am very proud appears to be Blair's take.

What is most bizarre is their belief that winning is everything and Camoron is vindicated by the fact that more people are coming over to the Tories since he became leader.That is the clinching argument for them and how can you communicate anything to such concrete bound (quite frankly) morons? 'Here we stand,the New Tories.Our beloved leader Camoron has principles -and if you don't like them,he is prepared to change them'.

5 comments:

Raw Carrot said...

I'm going to be taking part in a debate in a few weeks on the future of politics in the UK. I'm going to call for a return to late-C19th individualism... None of this bullshit centre-ground nonsense.

niconoclast said...

What's the matter with Conservatives though? What goes on in their heads?You probably mix with them more than I do.I just can't fathom their thinking.That cameron blog I was on.It's like the whole party has been taken over by aliens or something.I can't relate to the way they think they are so far away from what Conservtism is.

Like some sort of coup has taken place while I was blinking.Invasion of the Body politic Snatchers.

They need a damn good kicking.

Raw Carrot said...

I think the problem is that they want to win - at any cost. I think you're right in saying that they've lost their backbone.

The above, coupled with the dominance of "political correctness" and the idea of "human rights", ensures that the Tories have taken the easy route out: head to the centre ground.

I've taken a look at a few Cameronite blogs, and to be honest I just can't be arsed to read the bullshit that sits on most of them.

Prior to the leadership election I did a quiz thing to tell me who I should vote for, and it was quite funny because even when I lied I couldn't get it to say "You should vote for Cameron"...

On whether they need a good kicking: it wouldn't surprise me if the next general election gives Cameron one.

niconoclast said...

That would be justice indeed.

If they really want the youth vote and winning is everything why not offer all youths free drugs and visits to brothels?

Raw Carrot said...

Why stop at drugs and brothels? I think everything should be free... don't you reckon? Real equality... Free herceptin for everyone... regardless of need.