Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sartyr And Dubeauvoir Equals Nausea

Radio Four serialised the biography of the Odd Couple last week and it turns out they were into paedophile grooming,with Dber seducing her young female students and then passing them on to old uglyface.Today they would probably both be behind bars -or is that sort of thing considered normal in France?

When they were not indulging in convoluted and perverted menage de trois (I think they call it),they were sucking up to Communist dictators and being worshipped by very stupid left wing students who were quite revolting especially in 1968 when with the valliant help of the diabolic duo they distributed Maoist literature,ever ready to defend democracy in foreign lands.Well that's how it was presented in the serialisation read dreamily by our Eleanor Bron.

Perhaps radio four listeners are quite able to believe six impossible things before breakfast but I felt distinctly nauseaous by Wednesday.

When Sartyr died thousands followed his coffin and dbe posed dramatically by the grave.They were the (un) thinking man's Scott and Zelda -with one difference: they were both mad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Sorry to be OT, but according to my mail box you put a couple of comments on my blog, Choice Cuts. They don't seem to have appeared for some reason. I thought I would just pop over here to let you know that I haven't deleted them for any reason. They vanished of their own accord, so please feel free to return some time if you wish.

niconoclast said...

Thanks.I am afaraid they are lost to cyberspace as I didn't word pad them.I remember the words came up as something like:'No messages yet'which I took to mean you were not enabling posts.
I do come very close to loathing the internet as it is a minefield of crap you have to negotiate.I guess it is still in its infancy.

I will comment again when the spirit moves!

nick

Anonymous said...

Guess what, they've just appeared. Is your server on the other side of the galaxy???

niconoclast said...

I just put them back -from memory.

The answer to your question is:Server isn't but I probably am.