Friday, February 03, 2006

Random Thought For The Day (or two)

Would it be possible to have a 'Supernanny' going round our schools sorting out the unruly pupils? It would be like the Jamie Oliver effect.The only good thing I heard Camoron say is 'social entrepreneurs'. Send in Supernanny.Or at a pinch I could do it myself.Now where is my birch?

And.The Muslimistas are protesting in London about those cartoons.Some are chanting 'death to America' and 'death to Bush'.Will they be arrested and hauled up before the courts as BNP leader Nick Griffin was? Don't anyone hold their breath.

Finally,I am being accused by Camorns of being nihilistic in my criticism of the girlyman.Sorry,my powers of nihilsm could never match those of MrCamoron who believs in nothing,says nothing,stands for nothing.Fellow Conservatives get a grip: you have hoisted your wagon to a fooling star.

No comments: