Saturday, February 18, 2006

Camoron's Dodgy Advisors

A chap called ed vaizzey is apparently 'advising' 'Dave' on economic or political matters.He writes for the Guardian.Figures.The UK Conservative would be the equivalent of the US Democrat:pro Gay, pro abortion,pro high taxes.It is no accident that Bush snubbed the onservatives a few years ago and that they have links to the US Democrats.It is all of a piece isn't it?

I would like to join the Conservative party just for the pleasure of tearing up my membership card.A mass exodus by its members is the only thing that would wake it up. But can you wake up the dead?

2 comments:

Raw Carrot said...

I wouldn't join if i were you - not even for the membership card. I joined about 8 months ago and have still not received my membership card. In fact, sometimes they acknowledge I'm a member and other times they say I'm not... Hmmm... Mind you when membership is only £3 what should one expect?

In fact, I should have saved the £3 and used it to buy a single easyjet flight out of this rapidly crappy-looking country. Hmmmmm...

niconoclast said...

Where can intelligent folk such as you go re a party? Do you think a fourth party re capitalist is viable?How would anyone go about starting such a thing?