Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ha Ha Mr Cameron,Ha ha Mr Clegg

Mr billionaire Hargreaves says that UK businesses should pay no taxes in Daily Mail today which is what er I have been saying for quite some time.It would make the UK the richest Capitalist nation of the world,wipe out unemployment practically overnight and start a global revolution to the sunny uplands of freedom liberty and prosperity.We have a dream but the powers that be have us in a permanent nightmare of a mixed economy madness re taxation, command control,top down Marxoidal centralist,bureaucratic Kafkaesque trickle up voodoo economics. The bonds of fiscal servitude should be broken and a tax revolution set in train.Hargreaves for PM I say.My last two postings have been blocked so maybe third time lucky or I shall conclude that I have been permanently excommunicated lol?(Happy new year!)

No comments: