Friday, March 17, 2006

Capitalist Radio and TV?

Wouldn't it be good to turn on the radio or TV and get a news presentation that isn't skewed to the left,on that you don't have to continuously read between the lines to get at the truth? That is so taxing.Mind you, I have to do that with most conversations I have with folks,perhaps because they spend their time watching the same news programmes that spin the truth away.

If I had the finance that is something I would like to do.Perhaps it could be set up on the internet.The left has got a stranglehold on the electronic media which is plain sinister.Still,we do have Talk Radio which is some minor redress.What about a TV version of the Daily Mail -why has that not happened? The airwaves must be de nationalised.

3 comments:

niconoclast said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serf said...

Have you listened to Tory Radio?

www.toryradio.com

niconoclast said...

No.I will check it out, thanks.