Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Clarke: Hushed Puppy


Clarke is out and that is good but I cannot stomach the smarmy Cameron with his slippery evasive oleaginous supercilliousness.Is that the best we can do? He'll ensure the party truly goes to pot.

Fox is a real tory but will not make it through. It is not looking good for the future of the party. They are so far away from espousing real tory values I don't know if they will ever make it back again.Lacking a Thatcher persona the wilderness years could stretch on to infinity.

1 comment:

Raw Carrot said...

I must say I was very disappointed (though not surprised) to see Fox knocked out.

We're now left with the choice between two Davids. Neither seem particularly stunning. Though I would have to go for Davis on the basis of his greater experience and knowledge of policy...