Thursday, March 10, 2005

What Planet are these Judges From?

I can't believe they are letting out known terrorist threats -and one is coming out tonight! If these people are wanted abroad -and at least one of them is - they should be sent there. I don't care if they face torture in those countries -all the more reason to send them there!

There is a muslim cleric who is particularly obnoxious and he too is to be released in the next few day - a kingpin of Alqueida. He needs a bullet in the head.I just cannot believe this is happening. AM I going insane? Does nobody else see the sheer madness of all of this? Who is letting out these people? Judges.The same judges we are being asked to entrust with future decisons about terrrorist suspects. I wouldnt entrust them with used toilet paper.

I am mad as hell about this. In fact if I hear any more about this wall to wall insanity of judges I am going to need a strait jacket to contain me. Hang the terrorist suspects. Hang the Judges .....!!!!!!

(Nurse, hold him down!)