Monday, February 05, 2007

Paedophile Prophet

For those who claimed I got all the stuff about Mohumud being a paedo from dodgy websites i hope they caught ch 4's Dispatches a few weeks ago when the mad immams were advocating child brides for muslims on the grounds that 'Piss be upon him' took a 6 or 8 yr old girl to wife.

If he was alive today he would be villified alongside Garry Glitter who apparently may return from Vietnam to the UK. Perhaps he should look up his local mosque for some moral support when he gets here.....

2 comments:

Sky Captain said...

Do you want to be in my gang, my gang, my gang, do you want to be in my gang-oh yeah!
Bearded pub singers to the fore, no women allowed, no alcohol only Kaliber.
Sounds like a fun night in Scotland.
Who'd be a Glaswegian Mullah, eh?

niconoclast said...

A Glaswegian Mullah is an Oxy-Moron.