Sunday, February 11, 2007

Culled Turkey

Are the factory chickens coming home to roost. Well I had chicken today. Its a poultry matter. Lets talk turkey. People in the culinary know insist it is a crap meat. That's why most people only eat it once a year. I am personaly convinced by the Jamie Oliver /Hugh Fearnley Whittingsall line that the mass production of foodstuffs should be avoided where possible. I don't have an ideological political opposition to it, just a personal health based one. If others want to eat junk food let them.

2 comments:

Sky Captain said...

On the road today I paid £3.50 for a Brie and Apple sandwich by Costa.
Premium ingredients, premium price from a premium supplier.
It was crap.
I could have murdered a Big Mac, but there was none to be had, only Big Wimp(y), allegedly being sold by a somnambulist who was too busy saying 'amabovvered' to take any orders.
But the Costa Espresso was gorgeous, and you don't want to pee 20 miles up the road.
Only other thing worth noting about Tibshelf M1 services is that the phone signal is unusable.(Unless you sit out back in Summer).

niconoclast said...

Food for thought. I'll pass on the Big Mac though... (No it passes through me)