Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Carty and Brown Must Die

They must be tortured to death! I have been thinking since yesterday of different forms of torture that would be befitting them. Something that lasts for years. Creative suggestions are welcome. These black bastards are beyond subhuman they are un human. And they got 15 years. This is the sign of a civilized society? I don't think so.

Strange argument that we gave up the death penalty because it was uncivilized. Are we more civilized as a nation since we abandoned it? The evidence all around is that we are less so, death is treated lightly. Human life is cheap. Take it and you can live in relative luxury inside and then be free to live your life outside after a dozen years or so.

I think I would like to string up all those people who changed the law and who think the present state of affairs is just and fair. Where is the outrage over all of this -have we as a nation been so beaten down that we lie back and take it with nothing but a whimper? Looks like...

11 comments:

Raw Carrot said...

Come on, niconoclast, you don't really mean that. They've been failed by society, we must show them love. Hug them. And, of course, forgive them.

Raw Carrot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serf said...

Are we more civilized as a nation since we abandoned it?

Rhetorical Question of the year.

Bret Reid said...

niconoclast, this is all so boring, it's politics, you got to get into the real world like lycos chat www.worldsbiggestchat.com and msn/yahoo messenger, www.hotmail.com, and www.yahoo.co.uk.

niconoclast said...

Each to his own my friend. Life and death issues may be boring to you. If the death penalty doesn't interest you, stop HANGING around.

niconoclast said...

It is also rather rude to come on here and say what I write is boring - even if I do know you and have known you for aeons my friend!

niconoclast said...

Thank you for pointing that out Kinder. I apologise for that phrase. It had been troubling me some time - in the recess of the subconscious.

Intemperance took over - it was innapropriate and unfair.

(Correction appreciated!)

Anonymous said...

I'd edit the 'black' reference if I were you niconoclast. Not many people post on your blog and you don't want to discourage them now, do you...

niconoclast said...

Probably should but cannot be arsed.Colour of skin is irrelevant and I should not have brought it in to the debate.Wonder why people go so far back reading my stuff.

Anonymous said...

The beauty of the internet is everything's laid bare for all to see. I looked you up on Google as I'd lost your blog address and voila! This is what people will find when they do the same!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=niconoclast&meta=&aq=f&oq=

That you 'can't be arsed' is a little disturbing. Don't you care about how black people will feel reading this?

I'm not knocking your usual critique of course, which is a valuable and refreshing read. Just speaking up.

niconoclast said...

I think my twice recantation will suffice.