Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oliver Wants More

I know some of my fellow bloggers disagree with me on this one but I think Jamie Oliver is the best thing since sliced (organic) bread.They claim he his part of the Nanny State but it is not so. If they want to feed their kids processed slurry that is their affair but it shouldn't be part of the school menu.

Just as we have every right to object to the poison the schools are feeding children's minds - the left wing ideology and political correctness - we should be equally concerned about the poison they are feeding their bodies.

Oliver is a multi millionaire and has achieved more than most, if not all of his armchair critics at a very young age. The amount of abuse has been subjected to of late smacks of the 'tall poppy syndrome' to me.

As for the parents sneaking in junk food to their hapless children, what more proof of the old adage: problem children, problem parents?

No comments: