Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Where Is Our Ron Paul?

Why is there such a deafening silence from libertarians here in the UK?If anyone has spotted one on their travels please let me know.The MSM is a wasteland when it comes to expression of non statist views.This may puzzle some as we are supposed to be in a Democracy wherin exists a plurality of viewpoints.Obviously some viewpoints are more equal than others.

It seems in the national debate the parameters of the narrative have been set in concrete.Don't mention freedom.(I did it once but I think I got away with it.)I know some people think I am too hard on the Conservatives but they really are to blame for our plight by pretending to be defenders of Capitalism whilst selling it down the river at every available opportunity.They are like a dead weight of history ,a giant corpse of betrayed trust and false promises,a roadblock to freedom,prempting the field and flying under false colours.Until someone slays the beast there is no hope of change.

No comments: