Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Conservative Necrosis

I was asked by Tim Montgomerie over at Con Home in the comments section to give my recipe for the party as I had criticised his.I couldn't be arsed because it would be a bit like giving careers advice to a cancer patient on his death bed.There is no future for the conservative party,it is in an advanced stage of necrosis.It needs death rites,not a manifesto.

Yes I come in for a fair bit of abuse for my pains on that site but the evidence is all on my side that this historical monstrosity belongs in the natural history musuem perhaps entitled Brontatoryaswrecks.To hear those folk over there suggesting various tweaks to get the show back on the road is so pathetic it almost makes you feel sorry for them in their deluded belief in their political resurrection.

A party that could not defeat Gordon Brown and had to save its very skin by getting into bed with Satan Liberals has got moribund written all over it.We should rejoice at that news.It will make way for a genuine pro Capitalist party that can stem the tide of Statism and reverse it radically.This I predict.The Tory party is dead.It just won't lie down -yet.

No comments: