Monday, December 25, 2006

Christ Mass-Delusion

Humbugger it. Scrooge it. Do whatever you like but don't lay this execrable pile of horse s on me. It gives Christianity a bad name. It is paganism. Aetheism, Satanism dressed up as the Holy.

Much as I believe Dickens was a total genius we may have him to thank for this orgy of hypocrisy and mawkish sentimental organised cretinism. Bring back the cratchety old Marley before he was worked on by the ghosts of Crassmass past (or presents ).

Worst of all is when delluded religionistas try and triangulate christmas with Christ etc. It's a Turkey. Stop conflating it with the transcendental for Christ sake. An Aetheist Mass is what it is. Let them have it. Disassociate. It is for the shallow and superficial sheeple, the Masses.

24 hours rolling in pain, Cold Turkey has got me on the run....

1 comment:

niconoclast said...

Like the Gothham City idea. I sometimes visit there myself... (sigh)