Monday, December 17, 2007

Rallying call

I am thinking of starting my own tiny political party. My millions of readers are free to offer me any advice as long as they are all Thatcherite neo libertarian quasi objectivist neocons. (Don't be confused).

Here are a few sine qua nons to affiliation. Manifesto wise we are looking at a ban on abortion, abolition of the Welfare State, withdrawal from the EU, return to 1950 status quo re homosexuality, the right to bear arms as written in our Bill of Rights, abolition of income tax, vat and 99% of all other taxes hidden or otherwise eg corporation tax, capital gains tax,gift tax ad nauseam, separation of School and State...

Get back.

2 comments:

Bret Reid said...

Yes,count me in nico, that's 2 of us... now let's wait for the remaining millions!

niconoclast said...

Welcome on board. From little acorns. We need to shake the establishment to its rotten shallow foundations. The future belongs to us!