Thursday, October 13, 2011

Religion And Its Malcontents

Altercation with street preacher blocking the pass outside Macdonalds with his blackboard and gibberish.Told him his religion was bunk.He had to ask me 'is what' and I repeated it.Bunk I said.Then he pointed at me and said are you saying you know better than Him? I simply said do not point at me you are not supposed to judge people.At this he turned away and resumed spouting his gibberish.I waited for his rejoinder but he had none.It is not for me to prove an absurdity but for the person asserting it.Rather than attempt that he ignored the isue and starting talking about Him again as if it were a given and established fact.There is no reasoning with the irational of course but it got me thinking of the double standards of these religious folk.This idiot and the craven morons listening to him are happy to block people's path in a busy City concourse but presumably they have some sort of church.How would they feel it it was invaded by market stall traders selling their goods and wares?We know their great leader had form on this as he threw the money changers out of the temple.Yet he was quite happy to go into the market place and preach.Double standards or what.Keep your gibberish for the Church and your own property religious nutters and leave the market place for free ingress and egress of shoppers who do not want their access blocked and hampered by your impudent and obstructive proselytizing irrationalism.

No comments: