Sunday, March 06, 2005

Shock-horror -I like Blair

You don't win two elections by being an incompetent leader. I don't know which way the election is going to go but I have to acknowledge Blair has had a good war and Winston and Maggie couldn't have done better. Cometh the hour..... And a Labour leader as well.
I thought he stood up very well to the onslaught on ch 5 when all those members of the public were mauling him. It showed courage to face his critics like that. He is obviously a decent chap -and a church goer.

Of course being a tory I would vote for the Real Tory party (rather than the 'I can't believe it's not the real Tory Party' )but he has kept the office warm for us with his neo conservsative policies. Thanks Tone!

By the way folks I predict a Christian Tory Renaissance and we will have Bush like policies in the next few years. That means a tough stand on abortion and homosexuality and a backlash against criminals, immigrants,and the parasitic chav class with their welfare payments funded by taxpayers money.

The writing is on the wall for morribund liberalism. Where America goes the UK follows.